Don't you love the New Year? Such a great time for starting over, making new goals and resolutions and for trying new things.
2008 awaits and you get to choose how to spend your time and what creative adventures you'll go on. So, this week's TIP TUESDAY question is:
What new fun crafts or creative things do you want to do in 2008?
For me, I'm tempted to try some new crafts - felting, book-making, more metal/wire work. Recently two amazing girlfriends and creative gurus/authors Marie BrowningWhat creative adventures are you planning for 2008? Share and inspire others!













1 comment:
Me...I want to fine tune my painting skills and take them to the next level. I also want to strengthen my designing skills.
I know...I should just pick one thing...but hey...HOPE SPRINGS ETERNAL.
My greatest goal - not add to my stash and work off of what I have.
Tammy
Post a Comment