First my holiday confession. We got a new puppy (Brando) on the 22nd so all I want to do is play and snuggle with him. So forgive me that this is TIP TUESDAY is on a Thursday!
My creative girlfriends are great at giving advice, helping me through life and also in giving me perfect presents. I like to think of the Girlfriendology visitors as girlfriends too so thanks to all of you for the GIFT of your friendship (to me or to your girlfriends).
Girlfriends ARE gifts, so we'd like to hear from you for this week's TIP TUESDAY question:
What is your favorite gift you received from a girlfriend this holiday?
I love hearing others' comments so that I can improve my gift giving skills - so
please add a comment - we want to hear from you!
I'll start ... My creative friend Jill gave me a meaningful book
What do all these gifts have in common? They were specifically selected for ME! Did your girlfriends do a great job of finding gifts that were perfect for YOU? Share your COMMENTS and help us all be better girlfriend gift givers!













1 comment:
My girlfriend Lisa gave me a beautiful pearl pendant, it is amazing, I asked her where she had gotten it because I wanted to buy something that amazing for my mom for her birthday and so she told me that she had bought it online at this place called Premium Pearl. I went on there and I found so many beautiful things that I had to get all of my friends something from there, and it is a classic so I knew I couldn't go wrong. I love Lisa for getting me that pendant and actually telling me where she got it cause I am able to give amazing gifts to all my girlfriends and have them feel as special as I did when I received that present from Lisa.
xoxo
Post a Comment