Do you love to read? Do you have a girlfriend who does? Actually, what girlfriend of yours doesn't have a favorite hobby or interest? We all do - right? Well, the Holidays are a great time to give books as gifts - especially when you give books that perfectly match your girlfriends' interests.
So, this week's TIP TUESDAY question is:
What is your favorite book(s) for giving to a girlfriend? What books are you giving your friends for the Holidays?
Please add a comment. Tip Tuesday questions always make me think of my response, so I'll start. Without giving away any specific gifts I'm giving (since my girlfriends read this!):
My girlfriend Renee gave me this book, I read it and passed it along to my friend Lisa who will then read and give to another girlfriend - Law of Attraction
My girlfriend Katie Hacker (who just inspired us on our recent podcast) wrote this book and donated several for the "Great Girlfriend Gift Giveaway" (and I just bought one for my niece!) - Hip to Bead
After taping with Carol Duvall a couple dozen times, you get to know her - she is the real deal! She has a new book out that is perfect for paper lovers: Paper Crafting with Carol Duvall
Other books I've given in the past or enjoyed receiving: The Success Principles
Look for more books and share your ideas with creative girlfriends! You might just inspire a gift from one of your girlfriends!
Happy Holidays Creative Girlfriends!













2 comments:
I love to give my friend Dana knitting books with some fun yarn. I leave post-it notes in the book with funny comments or hints that I'd love certain projects. It is a fun way to give her some time doing what she loves.
My friend Carole is a wonderful cook/chef. I love to give her a cookbook and some fun kitchen gadget to go with it. Sometimes she even makes me a meal from it! Yum!!
Post a Comment