
I'm sure, being creative, organized and thoughtful, that you've already made all your girlfriend gifts for the holidays. Without spending time in shopping malls, you've enjoyed long knitting sessions with your cat and re-runs of Dr. McDreamy. Life is good, right?
Well, if your creative life isn't quite so organized and your schedule not so serene, and you haven't finished a lot of your gifts and/or shopping, that you can't even allow yourself to think about the gift wrapping process. Here's where we all chip in to help each other - right?!
This week's TIP TUESDAY question is:
"What creative ways do you wrap gifts for your girlfriends? How do you personalize packages? Do you make greetings to go with your gifts?"
I still have some around and now I keep them in the house for our gifts because I love using them and they not only are pretty, personalized and 'green' but they also make wrapping gifts (especially tough shapes/sizes) easy and fast.
Now it's your turn ... How do you wrap those special gifts for your creative girlfriends, family, etc.?













1 comment:
This is great way to wrap small jewely gifts, gift cards, and such. Take a Chinese carry out container (they are available everywhere now), purchase a few fortune cookies to put inside(in the Internatinoal food aisle of your grocery store and usually in a box or just buy them from your local Chinese restaurant), tuck your gift amongst the cookies, close the box and make a tag that says "It is my good fortune to call you friend!"
Post a Comment