Okay, girlfriends! Now it's your turn. You share your opinions, ideas, funny stories, shopping tips, recipes, favorite books, reality show updates, crafting techniques, store sales, celebrity gossip ... whew! We share A LOT, especially when it comes to girlfriends!
Now every Tuesday Girlfriendology is asking for YOUR TIP on a selected topic. For general topics, visit our other Girlfriendology Blog. But, for GirlfriendologyToo (the creative side of girlfriends) we'd like your crafty comments.
So, this weeks question is:
What is your holiday crafting secret?
Do you start early? Simplify? Embellish store-bought products?Okay, I'll start first ... You already know, if you're a friend or a 'bleader' (blog reader) that I make my own holiday cards which I try to at least start thinking about the theme early in the year. For gifts, I try to make something little for a lot of my girlfriends. Last year I sewed pompoms, buttons and beads on cheap gloves (I'll share a photo in an upcoming blog). This year I plan to add glitter (thanks to our podcast conversation with the Crafty Chica!) to some glass tea light holders. Again, simple. Same project for lots of girlfriends but with variations (like color, decor elements - circles, swirls, words in glitter paint). Now, it's your turn!













1 comment:
I get a bunch of white plain gift bags (at Michaels) and let my kids decorate them. Our relatives love them, the kids have fun and it makes a fun way to give gifts.
Post a Comment