It's a little late for me, I leave tonight for Frankfurt, but I thought I'd ask for future reference for all of us travelers! This week's TIP TUESDAY question is:
Do you take your creative projects with you when you travel? If so, how and what?
Again, a little late for me, I'm taking off for a business trip to Frankfurt and Paris today and I have my web marketing articles, and two Christmas gift books - I'll check in from the road but please share tips among yourselves!Just FYI, the December Girlfriendology Contest winners are announced on a new podcast - listen in for inspiring stories on why we're thankful for girlfriends. And there is still a week left in the January Contest - enter and win prizes (like Starbucks gift cards and a Girlfriendology Journal)! Thanks Girlfriends! Bonjour!
P.S. Just FYI, I highly recommend travel books by Marybeth Bond. Listen to her podcast for great girlfriend or personal travel tips. Check out her web site for the "Gutsy Traveler" and her travel books













2 comments:
Have a great trip! I took chain maille stuff on a trip to Ireland this past summer...worked great til I had to give up my teeny tiny pliers in Germany (fortunately I had planned on that maybe happening and it was a cheapy one within the TSA guidelines)
Post a Comment