Tip Tuesdays (even when posted on Wednesdays!) are meant to bring out the collaborative, helpful, sharing side of girlfriends. You know - the tips you learn while shopping, walking, eating, driving ... do anything together.
Last Tuesday Laura offered the greatest tip. I do plan to take her girlfriend gift advice and encourage you to read on - it is our great fortune that she left her comments?
Who will leave comments this week for our TIP TUESDAY Question?
You're creative. What is your advice for making gifts? Stocking stuffers, big/small gifts - what do you make for your friends?
Please add a comment. And, if your thoughts on this lead you to being thankful for your girlfriends, check out our December Girlfriendology Contest and "Great Girlfriend Gift Giveaway" - we need your stories on how thankful you are for girlfrineds (and you have a very good shot at winning a prize!). Happy Holidays Girlfriends!













1 comment:
I use leftover yarn and knit little pockets with a button to close the top and a strap for a mini-purse. Then I put a gift certificate to their favorite store in the purse. Fun to make and give!!!
Post a Comment